- This event has passed.
CEM Roadshow Middle East
November 2, 2020
While the effects of COVID-19 are still being felt worldwide, businesses are making regional plans to return to work. This needs to be effectively managed alongside other critical events that can impact people & operations.
This boardroom will further introduce Critical Event Management (CEM) and guide you through a new era of complexity, helping you manage the challenge of today and prepare for whatever the future might hold.
You will learn:
- How businesses are managing reopening effectively
- How today’s threat landscape is changing – often in unexpected ways
- Which obstacles can hinder effective critical event management
- The importance of consistent communication
- What makes an effective critical event management platform