- This event has passed.
Cloud in Africa 2023
A definitive study of the state of cloud technology in Africa, and its role in addressing new challenges.
The new study will mark the fourth edition of the study, allowing for further powerful insights into the growth of cloud across Africa. The study includes new elements, to gain a deeper understanding of the use of business applications and industry-specific solutions in the cloud.
It was be based on a telephonic survey of IT decision-makers at 400 corporations across Africa. The sample was split across key markets, in particular South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria. Additional southern African markets, such as Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, was included.
Join us at this round table event as we highlight some of the key findings, challenges, latest best practices and trends that will help you and your organisations better understand the new innovations and opportunities when it comes to how to better leverage cloud for continuous business transformation in 2023 and beyond.
- The session will cover topics such as:
- a. Use of cloud computing
- b. Investment in cloud
- c. Software and hardware use
- d. Business applications in the cloud
- e. Use of cloud in HR and customer experience
- f. Cloud use for industry-specific solutions
- g. The impact of cloud technologies on competitiveness and many more