- This event has passed.
Executive CPO Roundtable
With recent global supply chain disturbances creating a multitude of challenges for companies, procurement leaders have had to swiftly adapt and revise their strategies to meet their business objectives and to deliver results.
The procurement industry has transformed fundamentally due to geo-political and geo-economic unrest that has played a role in the acceleration of innovation and enhancements in procurement technology. Not only to meet today’s needs, but for a resilient supply chain of tomorrow that can anticipate future requirements in the face of further uncertainties. With the right technology in place, Procurement can play a pivotal role in the growth of their organization.
- CPOs are tasked with the decision of investing in the right solution driven by the providers ability to deliver on a number of factors such as:
- Time to Market
- Efficiency and Process Automation
- Supplier Governance and Risk
- Extensibility and Connectivity with the Entire Application Ecosystem
- Collaboration between all stakeholders – buyers, suppliers, and partners!
Why should you attend?
The CPO roundtable will offer you a unique opportunity to meet with your peers and address the major challenges you’ve faced and the ones you anticipate through your procurement journey. To assess where you are on the scale of digitalization, what is required to elevate to the next level and how best to leverage innovative technology to build supply chain resilience and deliver against your business goals.