Frictionless Voice Biometric Authentication
Never have contact centers been pressured to maintain such a delicate balance between customer experience, authentication security and costs. The rise in social engineering attacks combined with many contact center agents working remotely from home has become a real challenge.
Fortunately, organizations can help their customers navigate these stormy times with passive voice biometrics. (Start with a next line after this) In this executive virtual boardroom, we will discuss the following:
- How passive voice biometric authentication enables you to offer highly innovative solutions
- How such a voice biometric solution can be implemented in PBX systems and other communication platforms
- The benefits your customers gain (e.g. cost savings, fraud prevention and a seamless experience) when they simplify the authentication process
- Phonexia’ s unique level of expertise in the voice recognition industry
- What are the roles nowadays which has poised voice biometrics in terms of social inclusion and service access for remote populations in various parts of the world