- This event has passed.
Microservice Architecture and Kubernetes in Cloud Native Ecosystem
Sometimes it can be tricky to choose the correct tools to manage your environments, deployments, and automation with a high degree of developer autonomy. Creating cloud native solutions using the correct tools is the first step to succeed at DevOps automation. This boardroom will discuss microservices architecture and provide a detailed introduction to Kubernetes.
Additionally, this boardroom will provide information related to microservices architecture and its importance as well as various Kubernetes platforms available on the market.
The below topics will be discussed:
- What are microservices
- Aspects and patterns of microservices
- 7- mistakes of microservices
- An introduction to Kubernetes
- Various leading Kubernetes platform solutions (RedHat OCP, Tanzu, Cloud Solutions)
- How Kubernetes helps make applications more resilient
- Reference Kubernetes architecture and addon components