- This event has passed.
The Future of Cybersecurity in the Aviation Industry
The world is changing rapidly, and the aviation industry is pursuing a stronger and more resilient cybersecurity approach.
As the number of Information technology related components in the airline business increases, so does the importance of security reliability, and accessible information technology infrastructure.
Internet of things technologies are playing major roles in making air travel more efficient and improving the passenger experience. Moreover, the industry is making huge investments in connected aircraft, smart baggage tracking systems and mobile check-in technology.
Join us in this session for an in-depth discussion on some of the aviation industry’s key security challenges with leaders from the industry and Palo Alto network’s aviation cyber security experts.
The session will look at key topics such as how to:
- Protect valuable intellectual property, flight plans, financial data, and customer information from cyberespionage, ransomware, and other threats.
- Prevent cyber threats from affecting IT networks, causing downtime or failures.
- Control access to corporate systems and organizational assets.
- Support smart devices, mobility, and automation without introducing risks.
- Protect data within the public cloud, specialized cloud services, or SaaS environments while ensuring these environments do not introduce threats into the network.